Can you help Jon ‘Light up the Lakes’ to raise funds for COPS? On 22nd June 2018, our dispute resolution solicitor Jonathan Peck will be taking on a daring challenge in the Lake District to raise much needed funds for COPS (Care of Police...
Annual National Minimum Wage Rates
The Government has published the draft National Minimum Wage (Amendment) Regulations 2017, which are due to come into force on 1 April 2017.
The revised rates are as follows:
- The National Living Wage for those aged 25 and over will increase from £7.20 per hour to £7.50 per hour;
- The National Minimum Wage (NMW) for 21- to 24-year-olds will increase from £6.95 per hour to £7.05;
- The NMW for 18- to 20-year-olds will increase from £5.55 per hour to £5.60;
- The NMW for 16- and 17-year-olds will increase from £4.00 per hour to £4.05; and
- The apprentice rate of the NMW, which applies to apprentices aged under 19 or those aged 19 or over and in the first year of their apprenticeship, will increase from £3.40 per hour to £3.50.
The accommodation offset will increase from £6.00 per day to £6.40 per day.