A Chain Reaction in Conveyancing Transactions When you sell or purchase a property, it may become apparent at some point during the transaction that there is a chain either above, below or both. “The property chain is when homebuyers and sellers...
Hayley gains specialist qualification in Wills, Probate and Admin
Hayley recently passed her Specialist Paralegal Qualification in Wills, Probate & Administration.
The course provided her with the knowledge and understanding of the procedures involved in the preparation of Wills and the administration of estates.
Including the following:-
• Professional Conduct and FSMA Issues
• Tax Background Issues
• Tax and Estate Planning
• Constructing a Valid Will - The Law
• Drafting a Valid Will
• Entitlement to a Persons Estate: Intestacy
• Probate Practice and Procedure: Obtaining the Grant of Representation
• Probate Practice and Procedure: The Administration of an Estate
• Potential Claims against the Estate: Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants)
• Avoiding Complaints and Claims
Hayley has worked at Fishers for a total of 21 years and with her recent success she will be able to take on much more challenging work and even manage her own case load.
Hayley now has more knowledge and will therefore be better equipped to answer client’s questions.
Quick fire round!
Best place you’ve travelled to?
It’s not the best place I’ve travelled to but my favourite holiday destination is St Ives, Cornwall and I look forward to holidaying there every October with my family.
Would you rather… only ever eat hot meals or only ever eat cold meals?
Hot meals, can’t beat a good curry!
Favourite TV show?
Casualty, I’m so rock “n” roll – that’s where you’ll find me on a Saturday night… watching Casualty.
Three things you’d take on a desert island are…
- My son, Rio
- Shower gel