National Apprenticeship Week 2019 Ebony joined Fishers Solicitors in February 2018 as a Business and Administration Apprentice based at our office in Ashby de la Zouch. After leaving school, Ebony knew that an Apprenticeship route into employment would...
Fishers has been providing advice to local businesses and individuals for many years. Our leading team of lawyers has gained an enviable reputation in the Midlands, having guided several generations through their legal affairs and helped them achieve their goals.
We have an in-depth understanding of the region and have built a network of valuable links within the community for the advantage of our clients.
Fishers is Lexcel accredited. The Lexcel practice management standard is only awarded to solicitors who meet the highest management and customer care standards.
Our family lawyers are members of Resolution. They are committed to the constructive and non-confrontational resolution of family disputes.
Fishers' Conveyancing department are members of the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) - the mark of excellence for the home buying process.
We pride ourselves on the standard of service and legal advice that we offer to our clients. We aim to ensure that the service we provide meets your expectations from the start to the end of your matter.
Our Commitment to You
- We will agree with you in advance the level of service you need and explain to you at the outset an overall timescale and the different stages in relation to your matter.
- We will act in your best interest at all times.
- We will keep all information you give to us confidential unless you give us permission to disclose information.*
- We will give you clear advice in plain English.
- We will make sure that you understand any risks involved in connection with your instructions.
- We will review your file/ matter regularly to ensure there are no periods of inactivity of more than seven days unless we have agreed to do otherwise.
- We will tell you within two working days if a conflict of interest has arisen and what impact this has (if any) on us continuing to act for you.
* In certain circumstances we are obliged by law to disclose information about your matter. These circumstances are outlined in our terms and conditions of business.