On 6th April 2022 - the government have announced that you will be able to divorce without assigning blame. Ministers have announced that the Divorce, Dissolution and Separation Act 2020, which will allow married couples to divorce without assigning...
We’ve always believed in delivering great customer service, being transparent and using our knowledge to deliver tailored solutions. We like to leave no stone unturned, just in case we can save you money, time and stress.
We’re from Ashby-de-la-Zouch in Leicestershire and have been helping meet the needs of local clients, as well as offering legal services to neighbouring towns, cities and also reaching clients nationwide. We’re well equipped to support SME’s and companies with a multi-national presence, to real people, just like ourselves.
Our accreditations and awards give us the satisfaction that we’re doing a good job. But that’s not all we rely on to understand how well we’re doing, we also collect our customer reviews. These are shared on our website, just hit the green tab on the righthand side to see what our clients think of us.
“Fishers is a family. We’ve been based in Ashby for centuries now and have supported our local community in many ways. We’re constantly striving to evolve, whether that be growing teams, adding services, keeping our culture alive or modernising processes. We’re keen to innovate and excel whilst always remembering our routes and who we are. One thing will never change about Fishers and that is that we offer much More Than Law.” – The Partners at Fishers
Our family lawyers are members of Resolution. They are committed to the constructive and non-confrontational resolution of family disputes.
Fishers' Conveyancing department are members of the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) - the mark of excellence for the home buying process.
We pride ourselves on the standard of service and legal advice that we offer to our clients. We aim to ensure that the service we provide meets your expectations from the start to the end of your matter.
Our Commitment to You
- We will agree with you in advance the level of service you need and explain to you at the outset an overall timescale and the different stages in relation to your matter.
- We will act in your best interest at all times.
- We will keep all information you give to us confidential unless you give us permission to disclose information.*
- We will give you clear advice in plain English.
- We will make sure that you understand any risks involved in connection with your instructions.
- We will review your file/ matter regularly to ensure there are no periods of inactivity of more than seven days unless we have agreed to do otherwise.
- We will tell you within two working days if a conflict of interest has arisen and what impact this has (if any) on us continuing to act for you.
* In certain circumstances we are obliged by law to disclose information about your matter. These circumstances are outlined in our terms and conditions of business.